Park Dale Lane Tenets
- We believe our school should be a safe and secure environment.
- We believe that children should be happy and engaged in the learning process, and that life-long learning should be a goal for every person.
- We are committed to providing an environment for all children that promotes self-esteem and self-worth.
- We believe that everyone deserves to be recognized for his/ her/ their efforts, accomplishments, and achievements.
- We are committed to an environment that promotes mutual respect, honesty, integrity, and good citizenship.
- We value collaborative and integrated relationships between our school and the greater community.
- We believe in providing an instructional program that cultivates an understanding and practice of civic responsibility.
- We value a teaching environment that respects each individual’s learning styles and developmental needs. We are committed to collaboration and teamwork.
- We value a rich, experiential curriculum, which stimulates interests and intellectual curiosity.
- We believe it is our responsibility to prepare our students to become creative problem solvers who can be flexible and adapt to a changing world.
- We strive to create a healthy environment that includes education about the importance of healthy eating, regular exercise, mental stress reduction and positive local and global environmental impact.
Smart phones app stores can download our EUSD App that hosts all things EUSD in one easy location. Just type "Encinitas Union" and choose our logo icon.